Published on February 14th, 2013 | by Rachael Wilkinson0
All You Need Is #TechLove
Valentine’s Day might have been invented by greeting card companies, but we don’t mind! We’ve compiled a list of our favorite apps and even got some of our followers to chime in. We got all sorts of suggestions from Twitter from our friends using #techlove. Here’s the technology we’d like to send some valentines to:
- Rachael loves the Tumblr iPad app – “How else would I
share gifs of Beyonce quoting Sweet Brownkeep up on arts and technology news?”
- Twitter user @DoeMiSo mentioned using she’s got #techlove for using iPads to teach music!
- Our newest correspondent, Michelle, cites the Melbourne Symphony App as a fun way to learn!
- Of course, our correspondent Vivi likes to ger her music from Songza - from the app on her iPhone.
- Brett is remodeling her kitchen and all about the Pinterest app – could the performing arts better use it as a promotional tool?
- Twitter user @CStarek shared this story about technology and the creation of music - and we are all about it.
- Our correspondent Grace loves Fruit Ninja – can your organization add gamification to programming?