Ways to Attract a Crowd at a Trade Show
Tom Hanks, Justin Timberlake, and Hall of Fame NFL quarterback Steve Young were among the numerous celebs taking part in the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas in early January 2006. The program floor was 28 football field’s worth of area with 2,500 trade convention exhibitors competing for attention in 1.6 billion square feet of convention displays.
More and more trade show exhibitors are discovering that an excellent way to get noticed is to present a component of show company into their exhibition display look. According to innovation industry expert Rob Enderle, “Each year they’ve (CES) had more of a Hollywood presence and this year is the most significant year.” At the CES, Intel hosted an efficiency by the Black Eyed Peas, Motorola included the Foo Fighters and Verizon Wireless had hip hopping by Yellowcard and Maroon 5.
Celebrities and celebrity look-a-likes, athletes and former pros, comics, stars, artists, and scantily clothed cubicle babes all are attention-getters that can draw crowds of company prospects to your trade convention booth.
Customers frequently ask how they can include glitz and style into their exhibition display experience. Here are a few things to think about:
- The apparent initial step is to employ show stoppers– this can run the entire range from popular celebs to clowns on stilts. Even your smiling, energetic and well qualified cubicle personnel can do the task of drawing in attention.
- Make your trade show display design Anaheim amazing by incorporating movement, color, lights and action. Gobo lights traveling across a stress material can provide changing color and enchanting interest. New innovations bring high drama to your trade show cubicle such as 3D video/laser image shows suspended above.
- Display a sense of humor. Believe Billy Crystal and have your trade show cubicle staff prepare a couple of amusing things to state when they satisfy and greet participants. Remember that humor offers and it also helps to start a conversation and get your team off to a friendly start.
- Bring Internet access into your booth that showcases your professionally created company site. Include on a big background screen robotics, holographics and waterscreen projections. Make sure to take into consideration your trade show exhibit design supplier’s advice and expertise on graphics, mobility and exhibition expense management.
- Make your booth show interactive so that you can involve people with a touch, feel, sight and sound experience. Experiential activity is much better and longer long lasting than passive involvement.
- Provide interesting, fun giveaways– big or small, everyone likes to win something. By using an illustration on a glitzy reward– maybe a two night free remain at the high-end resort– would make it fun for your trade show attendees to enable them to have the “magic continue”.
By thinking artistically you can take your exhibit booth design to another measurement. A show biz element brings the “buzz” to your trade show exhibit. And, keep in mind, there is no company like show company.
More and more trade program exhibitors are finding that an excellent method to get noticed is to introduce an aspect of program business into their trade show display appearance. New technologies bring high drama to your trade show cubicle such as 3D video/laser image shows suspended above.
Think Billy Crystal and have your trade show booth personnel prepare a couple of amusing things to say when they satisfy and welcome attendees. Be sure to take into factor to consider your trade show display provider’s recommendations and expertise on graphics, mobility and trade reveal expense management. A show biz component brings the “buzz” to your trade show display.