Glad to see you here on Technology in the Arts!
Just to give you a brief background of what we’re all about, Technology in the Arts is a growing company that aims to put a spotlight on scientific breakthroughs and products that advance the everyday lives of people. And since we’re an ever-evolving website, we’d like to have someone on board who can contribute original articles to us.
Technology in the Arts is always on the lookout for part-time content writers who are flexible and knowledgeable enough to talk about a wide range of topics in the industry. So, if you think you can tackle this challenge head on, email a sample of your work, your professional profile, and your topic pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as our editorial team receives your article, they will assess if it’s up to our company’s standards. After getting the stamp of approval from our editor-in-chief, they then prepare your content for publication on our site and share it on our social media platforms.
We also urge you to use internal links from our website, as well as outbound links from trusted sources, to further legitimize your work. You can read more about this on our editorial guidelines page.
The Kinds of Article We Publish
We normally like to take our content up a notch, but we also would prefer to make them as simple and as informative for all readers. Just to give you an idea, here are some of the types of articles we have on our site:
- How-to Guides — these provide practical tips that help readers deal with specific problems.
- In-depth Articles — these are well-researched pieces that dive deeper into the psyche of its intended audience.
- Opinion Pieces — these discuss particular issues that impact the industry from the writer’s perspective.
- Product Reviews — these are informative guides that highlight the latest, most electrifying innovations today.
Our Tech Blog’s Main Categories
Earlier we’ve stated that we mostly report on technological revolutions that improve the lives of people. These include:
- Research — where you can find the freshest discoveries by some of the most brilliant minds in the industry.
- Gadget — where you can learn more about the latest advances in the wide world of science.
- Business — where you can gain knowledge on the financial side of the industry.
- Health — where you can see a clearer picture of technology’s effects to the human body.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Share My Ideas?
Technology in the Arts is your go-to place for cutting-edge news, stories, and reviews. We honestly believe you have the potential to do wonders for our humble website, which is why we are personally inviting you to message us at email@example.com.
Just be sure to include:
- A 50- to 60-character title for your article
- A 1000- to 1500-word piece
- A set of optimized images and/or videos
- A short bio with a profile picture
- A list of internal and outbound links
Can Our Company Guest Post on Your Tech Blog?
Definitely, we’d love to collaborate with your company for future projects. Just reach out to us via email and let’s discuss brand-sponsored guest posts.
What’s Your Process for Publishing?
We have a content team that’s more than capable of overseeing your article. In addition, we take pride in our website’s transparency in terms of updating you about the status of your submissions, as well as if and when it’ll be published.
Feel free to get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about all the things we have in store for you as a part-time content contributor.
|Technology Blog + “guest blog”||Technology Blog + “contributor guidelines”|
|Technology Blog + “guest blogger”||Technology Blog + “write for us”|
|Technology Blog + “guest column”||Technology Blog + “write for me”|
|Technology Blog + “guest article”||Technology Blog + “become a contributor”|
|Technology Blog + “guest posts wanted”||Technology Blog + “contribute to this site”|
|Technology Blog + “guest post opportunities”||Technology Blog + “guest poster wanted”|
|Technology Blog + “become a guest blogger”||Technology Blog + “looking for guest posts”|
|Technology Blog + “contributing writer”||Technology Blog + “become an author”|